Seminar papers, Student Projects (Seminare, Praktika, etc.)
Have a look at some of my students' great work.
Research Methods in Social SciencesIf you use methods of social sciences please refer to this book:
- Nicola Döring, Jürgen Bortz, Sandra Poschl, Forschungsmethoden und Evaluation: in den Sozial- und Humanwissenschaften, Springer, 2014.
- Uwe Flick, Qualitative Sozialforschung, rowohlts enzyklopädie, 2007 (3. Auflage 2010).
Conferences & Journalsthat can give you ideas on research topics
- Usenix Security (rated A*)
- ACM CCS (rated A*)
- IEEE S&P (rated A*)
- NDSS (rated A*)
- ACSAC (rated A)
- ACM TOPS (fromer TISSEC) (rated A*)
- Elsevier Computers & Security (rated B)
Videos & other links
- Purdue University Security Seminar
- Science Direct
- Ed Felton's reading list (dated 2013 but still nice)
- The best bibliography on blockchain and distributed ledgers. I have to admit my PhD students created it...
- Davide Balzarotti's System Security Circus v3.0
- Conference/Journal Rakings